I am deciding to give away my blog!! If you want it message me!! && I will choose a person!!
Anonymous asked: hey do you know if keaton has his own personal twitter account?? x
Umm. I honestly don’t know. Sorry!
HAPPY NEW YEARS!! To all my followers, I love EACH && EVERY one of you!! ❤💚💜💛😄😄 #Happy2013!
1. What was the best thing you’ve ever bought?
2. Who’s your celebrity crush?
3. Who is your idol?
4. Best present ever?
5. Longest relationship?
6. What do you want to be when you grow up?
7. Favorite song
8. Worst fear
9. Favorite cartoon character?
10. Snickers or Starburst?
11. Best feeling ever
12. Biggest pet peeve
13. Are you straight?
14. Which superhero would you like to be? Why?
15. Color of your eyes
16. Have any pets? If yes what are they?
17. Favorite music Artist or Band
18. Summer or Winter?
19. Rain or snow?
20. Instagram or Facebook?
21. Spongebob or Patrick?
22. Where in the world would you love to travel to? Why?
23. If you were stranded on an island what 3 things would you keep with you?
24. Dream car?
25. Worst nightmare?
Emblem3 && Mom
- A - How tall are you?
- B - Sexual Orientation:
- C - Do you Smoke?
- D - Do you Drink?
- E - Do you Take Drugs?
- F - Age you get mistaken for:
- G - Have Tattoos?
- H - Want any tattoos?
- I - Got any Piercings?
- J - Want any piercings?
- K - Best friend?
- L - Do you like anyone?
- M - Top 5 favorite bands?
- N - Top 5 favorite songs?
- O - Biggest pet peeve?
- P- Story from your childhood.
- Q - I wish…
- R - Favorite foods?
- S - Story about your day.
- T - Top 5 celebrity crushes?
- U - Top 5 favorite movies?
- V- Top 5 favorite TV shows?
- W - 10 Random fact about yourself.
- X- Describe the person you like
- Y- Sibling?
- Z- You wish to....
- 1: What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before?
- 2: Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
- 3: Did anyone close to you give birth?
- 4: Did anyone close to you die?
- 5: What countries did you visit?
- 6: What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012
- 7: What dates from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
- 8: What was your biggest achievement of the year?
- 9: What was your biggest failure?
- 10: Did you suffer illness or injury?
- 11: What was the best thing you bought?
- 12: Whose behaviour merited celebration?
- 13: Whose behaviour made you appalled?
- 14: Where did most of your money go?
- 15: What did you get really, really, really excited about?
- 16: What song will always remind you of 2012?
- 17: Compared to this time last year, are you: (a) happier or sadder? (b) thinner or fatter? (c) richer or poorer?
- 18: What do you wish you’d done more of?
- 19: What do you wish you’d done less of?
- 20: How did you spend Christmas?
- 21: Did you fall in love in 2012?
- 22: What was your favourite TV program?
- 23: Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
- 24: What was the best book you read?
- 25: What was your greatest musical discovery?
- 26: What did you want and get?
- 27: What did you want and not get?
- 28: What was your favourite film of this year?
- 29: What one thing made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
- 30: How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2012?
- 31: What kept you sane?
- 32: Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
- 33: What political issue stirred you the most?
- 34: Who did you miss?
- 35: Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012.
- 36: Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Love You All!!!
I sat backstage nervously watching Emblem3 perform ‘Hey Jude’ by The Beatles. I had arrived from the airport an hour ago and got to the X Factor studio just in time to see the boys go on. I was excited to see their reactions when they saw me. Were they going to be happy? Sad? What if they don’t care? All these questions just started running through my head and I began to feel sick.
“Are you okay?” Asked Mrs. Stromberg laying her hand on my shoulder.
“Uhh yeah. Just a bit nervous of what they are going to say or do.” I admitted.
“Oh honey don’t worry, they love you. I know they will be happy to see you!” She said giving me an assuring smile.
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. I thought. They LOVE ME?? I suddenly became happy and was glad that I was here.
“HEY!! We’ve missed you so much!! You’re here!! YAY YAY!! Love you!” He said flashing me a smile.
“Thnx, I love you all too.” I said looking straight into Wesley’s eyes. He slowly walked up to me and threw his arms around me his hands only landed millimeters from my butt. I gave him a smile, and wrapped my arms around him. Oh how right it felt to be in his arms again, but if only I was his. After we let go, he gave me a kiss on my cheek, but caught the corner of my mouth. If only.
“Hey, let’s go in our stage room,” Drew said.
“I’m starving and they have food there.” I walked side by side with Keaton, with Wes and drew ahead of us.
“You know,” Keaton started.
“It’s pretty obvious that you like him and he likes you.”
“What??? No….” I said blushing.
“Yeah. I mean, admit it, you wore that tight skirt and see through shirt just for him. And he almost grabbed your but and don’t think I didn’t catch the kiss.” He said shaking his head.
“What. I can’t look presentable and what if his hands accidentally landed too close to my butt, and maybe he has really bad aim when he kisses.” I said shrugging my shoulders.
“Nope. I KNOW my brother. And he really likes you” he said nodding his head. I kept cool in the outside, but in the inside I was smiling and my heart could have possibly escaped through my chest. I HOPE Keaton is right.
flourcrownsarah-deactivated2013 asked: Loved part one of my imagine! Ready for part two! :) xx
Yay!! I’m working on it too! I still have to finish one for another of my followers!:)))))))